Tuesday, May 4, 2021

It's here!! The 2021 Annual Catalogue is now online

 Today is the day!!  Your chance to order items from the 2021 Annual Stampin' Up! catalogue.  Use host code AMZACHTE when placing your order until May 9.  You will be entered into a draw for a prize.  Orders over $60 will also receive a thank you gift from me.

Online store

I am hosting a LIVE Catalogue Launch party TOMORROW - Wednesday May 5 at 7 pm EST on my Facebook Page "Stampin with Diane".  We will make some projects together and I will show some of the newest products and In Colours for this year.   Join me for prizes, stampin and fun!  See you tomorrow.

Free registration for Launch Party

If you would like to craft along with me, here are the supplies you will need.

1-  6 x 6 inch piece of patterned paper
Adhesive, scrap of cardstock in a coordinating colour to the patterned paper (about a 2 inch square will be great)

I am making a card as well.  Here is what you will need


Cardstock base - 4 ¼ x 5 ½

coordinating layer 4 x 5 ¼

layer (same colour as base) 3 ¼ x 8 ½  scored at 4 ¼

Patterned paper 3 x 4; ½ x 3

Basic white layer for inside 3 x 4

Basic white label - (I am using a 1 ¾ inch circle)

I am adding a Scalloped circle die 2 inch in card base colour

Adhesive and stampin’ dimensionals

Set your alarm, gather your supplies and I will see you tomorrow at 7 pm.

Stay safe, stay well and be creative!

Diane


No comments:

Post a Comment