Here we are in April and I am planning and incorporating some new ideas!
Frequent Buyer Card
Every purchase from Stampin' With Diane can qualify for this card. Place an order, look at the total before tax and fill in the boxes. $75 order - fill in a $50 and a $25. When the card is filled YOU choose a stamp set (up to $29) for FREE. I keep track on my end as well so online orders count too! This program is effective IMMEDIATELY!!
In Colour Club
One new colour per month - receive card stock, patterned paper, ink, ribbon, stampin' blends AND 3 projects to make. I will invite you to a Zoom meeting where we will make our projects and learn new tips.
$60 per month for 5 months - then receive a $20 gift certificate in the 5th month.
Invite a friend along to stamp with you!
RESERVE Wednesday May 5 - Catalogue Launch Party on my Facebook page at 7 pm
All registrations and links are found at linktr.ee/stampinwithdiane


No comments:
Post a Comment